Written by one of Australia’s leading lecturers on Ultrasound Physics and Technology.
• Widely acclaimed for its straightforward and easy to understand style.
• Tailored to the needs of university and professional ultrasound courses.
• Adopted as the prescribed or recommended text for most university sonography courses in Australia, and for professional qualifications such as the DDU, CCPU, CAHPU and DMU diplomas of ASUM and the Fellowship training program of the RANZCR.
• Available as both a printed (softcover) book and as an e-book (in ePub, iBooks and Kindle formats).
• 150 pages, profusely illustrated with over 350 images and diagrams and 90 learning and review activities.
Please use the links above to get more information. If you have any questions, please contact us using the contact form.
ISBN: 9780987292100 (paperback)
The book is available as an e-book in several formats: the widely used ePub format, Apple's iBooks format and Amazon's Kindle format.
You can purchase the e-book from this website, or from a range of third party sites including the Amazon Kindle store, the Apple iBooks store, Barnes & Noble and Kobo.
E-books purchased from this site do not use the usual Digital Rights Management, making them simpler to download and read on multiple devices (desktop and laptop computers, tablets, etc).
E-books purchased from other stores are protected by the usual Digital Rights Management. See the e-books FAQ page for further information.
An online learning website has been launched to complement this book. The website, Sonophys eLearning, offers free support material for students of ultrasound physics and technology. These include:
It also offers a suite of online courses to help students to master these difficult subjects.